Terry Jessup and Juanita Wilson
106 CR 3470
Paradise, Texas 76073
Cell : 817.845.5880
Terry Jessup - Metroplex Striders Coach
- TEXAS Running Hall of Fame, 2007.
- Coach of the Metroplex Striders Track Club, 1973 to the present
- US Olympic Track and Field coach 1988 ( US Wheelchair Assoc,)
- US Olympic Sports Festival coach 1989
- Head US Wheelchair coach 1988-1992
- Head Wheelchair coach 1992 Barcelona Paralympic Games
- +30 years experience coaching high school runners to State & National championships
- Coaching post-college runners including U.S. National Team members & Olympic trials performers.
Juanita Wilson - LPTA
- National Cross Country Champion in high school
- Top 15 ranked 3000m runner nationally
- Competed internationally from 1500m to Half Marathon
- Co- coach of the Metroplex Striders since 1997.
- Physical Therapist Assisting Degree for 12 years. - all types of injuries.
- Juanita has a Physical Therapy Assisting Degree and covers many aspects of training for the Metroplex Striders. She has certifications with: the International Weightlifting Association, Strength Training and Conditioning, and Nutrition and supplementation. She has worked with biomechanics extensively from her medical background. She speaks frequently at local area high schools on nutrition, injury prevention and treatment, stretching and cross training for runners.