Summer Camps Details and Registration
2019 will see the return of the SUPER SILVER CAMP! This is a camp for JV runners aiming at a Varsity spot and Middle School developing runners. Still expect hard training, good education and one on one support, but in a more relaxed camp. Middle school and JV runners are encouraged to sign up for this week, JULY 21 THROUGH 25, 2019.
THE SUPER GOLD CAMP WILL RETURN FOR A 22ND EDITION! JULY 14 THROUGH 19, 2019. This is a serious camp for Varsity, or runners who expect to be on their school's varsity team in 2019. Training is extensive and can be challenging for those who do not prepare in the early summer. Runners can expect to run 6 to 10+ miles daily at moderate to hard efforts. Over 4 hours of class time each day covering all topics needed for runners to understand how training works. Nutrition experts, sports doctors etc will cover a vatiety of running related topics.
Over the first 21 years well over 100 campers have won State cross country atrack titles, with a number winning at the national level and representing the USA on national cross country and track teams. However, the goal is always to help runners at every level reach their full potential
For more, and updated information go to facebook - @metroplexstridersxc, and
Direct contacts -
BECOME A BETTER RUNNER - GO TO CAMP!!
1. GOLD CAMP
When: July 14-19, 2019
Where: University of Dallas - Irving, TX
Cost: $435.00 Overnight Camp; $365.00 Day Camp
(Team Group Rates are available. Contact Terry Jessup for requirements and sign up procedures).
- Camp is for 8th-12th grade runners ON THEIR VARSITY TEAM, OR TYRING TO MAKE THE VARSITY.
- Athletes run daily at training camp, usually between 6 and 10 miles total.
- Training is challenging, so come ready to run with some summer mileage already under your belt!
- Camp includes 6 days of hard training.
- Camp capacity is limited to 100 athletes. Sign up online to reserve your spot.
2. SILVER CAMP
When: July 21 - 25, 2019
Where: The University of Dallas, Irving, Texas
Cost: $399.00 Over Night Camp; $320.00 Day Camp
- Camp is for Junior Varsity amd middle school runners
- Campers will run daily
- The focus will be to help young runners prepare for the fall cross country season
Questions regarding camp? Contact Terry Jessup.