Summer Camps Details and Registration
Event: Training Camps:
1. GOLD CAMP
When: July 14-19, 2019
Where: University of Dallas - Irving, TX
Cost: $435.00 Overnight; $365.00 Day Camp
(Team Group Rates are available. Contact Terry Jessup for requirements and sign up procedures).
- Camp is for 8th-12th grade runners ON THEIR VARSITY TEAM, OR TYRING TO MAKE THE VARSITY.
- Athletes run daily at training camp, usually between 6 and 10 miles total.
- Training is challenging, so come ready to run with some summer mileage already under your belt!
- Camp includes 6 days of hard training.
- Camp capacity is limited to 100 athletes. Sign up online to reserve your spot.
2. SILVER CAMP
When: July 21 - 25, 2019
Where: The University of Dallas, Irving, Texas
Cost: $399.00 for over night camp
- Camp is for Junior Varsity amd middle school runners
- Campers will run daily
- The focus will be to help young runners prepare for the fall cross country season
Questions regarding camp? Contact Terry Jessup.
Register by clicking on the "Register Now" button (above).